ICC offers multiple solutions for right-of-way imaging. Our systems have a 5 megapixel or better resolution and can be used even in challenging lighting conditions.
Forward and Right of way (ROW)Camera System
- Collects high quality digital images of the right of way at highway speeds
- The camera’s subsystem utilizes a digital camera mounted inside the vehicle or on top of the vehicle.
- The subsystem is designed to withstand shock, vibrations and the environmental elements required for a vehicle traveling up to 75 MPH.
- Captures JPEG format images
- Available as stand-alone system or synchronized with any ICC collection platform
360° Image Capture Subsystem
- Capture high quality spherical images while traveling at highway speeds
- Six 5MP cameras for individual or panoramic views
- Forward and Right-of-way (ROW) Camera Subsystem supports any Basler GigE camera as well as several other specialized models
- 360° Ladybug 5+ Image Capture Subsystem
- Tight synchronization with all other subsystems
- Sub-meter accuracy for asset inventory (requires accurate GPS subsystem)
- Proprietary camera calibration for single-frame measurements
- Digital progressive scan color CCD camera with a combined sensor resolution of 30MP
- Optional 360 degree camera (LadyBug)
- Compressed digital JPEG images
- Selectable capture rate allowing one adjustable image at speeds up to 75 MPH
- Rugged capture processor
- Color images are compressed by the JPEG algorithm and stored on removable hard drives. Selectable quality verses storage control
- Interface control board, cabling and software for MDR control system
- Image capture control software running under Windows platform