IrisGO Portable Profiler
Introducing the IrisGO Portable Profiler
The IrisPRO is renowned for its accuracy and repeatability. We are excited to announce that our profiler is now available in an all-new portable configuration! Ship, assemble, collect, and pack up the unit with ease.
ICC’s IrisPRO profilers are trusted by DOTs, district engineers, paving contractors, and airport authorities. When you need smoothness measurements and repeatable profile data, don’t leave anything to chance.
- The same powerful profiling capabilities, in a portable, easy-to-transport package
- System packs into a rugged Pelican case for shipping by land or air
- Measures longitudinal profile in each wheelpath
- Calculates smoothness/roughness of pavement according to industry standards
- Available in multiple laser configurations from 1 to 3 lasers
- Target detection system
- Garmin GPS
- Optional 20-key event keyboard
- Optional right-of-way imaging (Basler camera)
- International Roughness Index (IRI)
- Profilograph Index (PrI), sometimes called Profile Index (PI)
- Ride Number (RN)
- Cross-correlations typically above 0.97, depending on surface type
- Unfiltered Elevation
- High-pass Filtered Elevation with user-specified cutoff wavelength
- Raw laser readings and accelerometer-derived inertial reference heights
- 3-point rutting (with 3 laser systems)
- Record images to JPG or MP4 (with available Basler camera)
- Trigger cameras at user-specified fixed distance intervals (with optional camera)
The IrisGO profiler mounts to a standard front or rear trailer hitch.
Profile data makes so much more sense with images. Images provide a permanent record of what the system saw and measured. Consider adding a 9MP (4K) or 12MP Basler camera to your portable system.